The portable Wireless Audio Transceiver (WAT) system consists of an audio transmitter and a set of receivers, which is perfectly suitable for international conferences requiring multi-language support and scenic spots holding many different touring parties.
The WAT01 LL model has a large capacity rechargeable Lithium battery, so that the receiver can last up to 80 hours per charge.
The WAT01 LL system has the following features:
· Limitless amount of wireless receivers for each transmitter.
· Receiver battery can last 70 hours.
· Advanced microchips to ensure very little noises and compact size.
· Transmitter has mute function.
· High-Tech Rechargeable Lithium battery with large capacity. Very light weight.
· 280 meters range from the transmitter to receivers.
· 50-100 independent channels, up to 10-20 work simultaneously at the same location.
· Easy to use multi-port battery charger.
Selectable 794-806 MHz, 863-865 MHz
200 m for UHF (Open ground/without interference),
50-100 for UHF
3.7 V Rechargeable Lithium battery, receiver last 70 hours
95 grams (battery integrated)