Wireless tour guide system WAT-EH is a very compact system for daily tour guiding. The receiver has a size of Bluetooth earphone. It can be hanged on ear and is very convenient to use. There is no need to use a wired headphone. The receiver is powered by rechargeable Lithium battery. The battery can last 16 hours per charge. The ear-hook is replaceable. The speaker rubber can be replaced.
The WAT07-EH system has the following features:
· 120 meters transmission distance
· Two transmitters can speak simultaneously to one group.
· Transmitter can turn off all the receivers by one button
· Receiver can be hanged on ear. Battery can last 9 hours.
· Receiver can auto-scan and find a channel.
· High-Tech Rechargeable Lithium battery with large capacity. Very light weight.
· Multi-unit charging case is available
No. of channels
100 m from portable transmitters; 250m from stationary transmitters
3.5 mm microphone/audio
3.7 V Rechargeable Lithium battery, 10 hours life for 2.4g receiver,11 hours battery life for UHF receiver
Portable transmitter:85mm x 50mm x 18mm; Receiver: 58mm x 23mm x 12mm
25 grams including rechargeable Lithium battery